Daniel Casabonne has a proven track record only a handful of real estate professionals have attained worldwide. He has been long recognized as one of both Sonoma Valley and Sonoma County’s Top Producing agents. Part of his success is that he represents all price points within the market and quite often represents as many buyers as sellers.
Along with Daniel being ranked as the #11 individual agent associated with Sotheby’s International Realty, Inc., the company-owned brokerages, he ranked #21 for individual agents within the entire brand. NRT ranks Daniel in the top half of 1% of over 42,000 esteemed sales associates since joining Sotheby’s International Realty. The Wall Street Journal named Casabonne as #123 of the “Top 250 Agents” in the United States. Real Trends named him “#40 in the State of California” and the Luxury Marketing Council named him one of the “Top 50 Agents” in the Bay Area.
Most of Daniel’s new clients are referrals from past clients. He treats his clients like family because he sees the relationship as long term…it is not just about the current transaction, it is about future business.
Since becoming a real estate agent, he has had the opportunity to help many buyers and sellers and this has lead to many industry awards and designation.
- Over $1 Billion in Sales.
- “Ranked #123 of all agents in the United States” by the Wall Street Journal.
- “Ranked #40 of all agents in the State of California” according to Real Trends.
- “Ranked #11 of all Sotheby’s International Realty agents worldwide”.
- “Ranked #26 by Sales Volume” in The Leading 100 featured in Real Trends.
- “Top half of 1% of All Real Estate Agents Nationwide” according to “The Thousand” ranking by the Wall Street Journal.
- “Most Homes Sold in Sonoma Valley” every year since 2002.
- Sonoma County’s Highest producing agent in dollar volume since 2010.
- “Best Realtor in Sonoma Valley” KVON 1440 AM & 99.3 FM The Vine Annual Survey.
- Voted Best Realtor in the People’s Choice Awards every year since the award was created.
- 2018 Neighborhood Favorite winner on nextdoor.com for favorite Real Estate Agent.
Along with the dedication to his clients, Daniel is wholeheartedly generous to Sonoma Valley and beyond in his philanthropy donating and sponsoring programs such as Sonoma Valley Mentoring Alliance, Sonoma Valley Museum of Art, Friends in Sonoma Helping (F.I.S.H.), LaLuz, Greenbelt Alliance, Home for a Home, Sonoma International Film Festival, Sonoma Valley Youth Soccer Association, Presentation School Scholarships, Education Scholarships, Sonoma Community Center, Quarry Hill Botanical and more.
Our homes are our most valuable and cherished assets. That’s why it’s important to partner with a trusted advisor who has a deep understanding of the real estate market and who can expertly price a property to help the seller find the highest possible offer in a timely manner. The best agents put their sellers first. They inform the seller of marketplace realities and can help market a home so that it attracts the greatest number of qualified buyers.
Sotheby’s International Realty®
The Sotheby’s International Realty network provides access to luxury real estate and homes for sale worldwide. Founded in 1976, Sotheby’s International Realty is a unique luxury network of brokerage agencies offering a wide collection of luxury homes, estates and properties for sale throughout the world. With nearly 1000 offices and 23,000 sales associates across 72 countries and territories, the Sotheby’s International Realty network is committed to helping its clients find a home and luxury real estate agent in the world’s most desired locations. Our purpose is to artfully unite extraordinary properties with extraordinary lives – servicing the needs of the most prestigious clientele in the world.
The Luxury Institute named Sotheby’s International Realty® the most prestigious real estate brand. A national sample of affluent Americans attributed qualities to Sotheby’s International Realty including that we have “high-end properties,” “great customer service” and an “excellent reputation.” Luxury Institute CEO Milton Pedraza stated that in the current real estate climate, “consumers are looking for the most expert and trustworthy real-estate brands and agents.”
Year over Year Highlights for Wine Country
- 2021: Wine Country sales volume $1.4 billion | 2020: Wine Country sales volume $1.1 billion
- 2021 website visits: 47 million | 2020 website visits: 37 million
- 2021 brand sales volume $204 Billion | 2020 brand sales volume $150 Billion
- 2021 Sonoma Valley market share: 36% | 2020 Sonoma Valley market share: 36%
- 2021: 1,000 offices in 77 countries | 2020: 1,000 offices in 77 countries (no growth due to the pandemic) | 2019: ~ 1000 offices worldwide
Just a hour north of San Francisco, Daniel’s office is located in the beautiful and historical town of Sonoma beside the historic Plaza. Sotheby’s International Realty® Wine Country Brokerage specializes in all aspects of wine country property including fine homes, vineyards, ranches, and vacation properties. Covering regions north of the Golden Gate Bridge, the office focuses on Sonoma, Napa, Healdsburg, Russian River, the Sonoma Coast, Santa Rosa, and surrounding cities. California’s oldest wine-producing region, the area features Sonoma State Historic Park, the site of the Mission San Francisco de Solano, and even the birthplace of the California State flag.